Friday, July 15, 2011

My Location, Most Of The Time, at the SDCC.

So of course I'll be representing you, the fans, at the San Diego Comic Con. I am your mouthpiece. Your fly on the walls of Torchwood and Spartacus heaven. I will be at the panels, walking the floor, but a lot of the time I'll be actually at the Starz booth, #4045.

And if I can answer questions (hey, no spoilers folks) then I'll be happy to do so. But I'm also there to take requests. I want to help. What would you ask the stars of Starz original shows? What are you dying to ask Steven DeKnight or Jane Espenson? In fact, I hope to put your questions in front of the following very cool people (so start thinking and tweet them to me pronto; first come, first served).


Torchwood: Miracle Day
John Barrowman
Eve Myles
Jane Espenson
Bill Pullman
Lauren Ambrose
Mekhi Phifer
Alexa Havins

Spartacus: Vengeance
Liam McIntyre
Steven DeKnight
Lucy Lawless
Katrina Law
Manu Bennett
Dustin Clare

6 comments:

  1. Hi my question is for Lucy Lawless. What do you enjoy the most about playing Lucretia?

    David Kashfi

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got it David. As soon as I get the chance, I'll fire that one at Lucy on your behalf. I'm hoping I get it all on video too. Got my trusty FlipCam ready. Thanks for reading, and being a fan of one of the best shows on TV.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My question is for Lucy Lawless.What was more challenging for you,playing Xena or Lucretia?

    ReplyDelete
  4. For John Barrowman:

    How different is the character of Jack since the events of Children of Earth? Will he remain a more somber version of himself, or will he eventually revert to the Jack we knew?

    Jessy Strohmeyer

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mariana, Jessy, your questions are on the list. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks SDCC_Insider and you're welcome.

    ReplyDelete